Human Resources Business Partner
After spending over 9 years pursuing a career within the hospitality industry and working for reputable enterprises such as Hilton Hotels and the Denver International Airport as well as the many businesses operating within it, Chelsea, who holds the prestigious Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification, joined the Eberl team in early 2021.
What inspires you most?
I’m inspired by the challenge of solving a problem, helping people, creating something new that benefits others, or improving processes to make them more streamlined and efficient. I also inspired by continuous growth and learning, and the fact there is always something you can become better or more skilled at.
- Bachelor of Business degree from University of Wisconsin
- SPHR, Senior Professional in Human Resources certification
- PHR, Professional in Huma Resources certification
- Completing MBA program with anticipated graduation date June 2022 from University of Colorado Denver
- Favorite Book – ” How To Win Friends and Influence People ” by Dale Carnegie
- Favorite Book – “15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” by John Maxwell
- Really enjoy backpacking, and one of my favorite trips is to Snowmass Lake in Aspen
- Scuba Diving and underwater photography, and my favorite diving trip is Indonesia
- Really enjoy nature and landscape photography, climbing 14ers, downhill skiing and mountain biking