“Lemonade Over Lemons”
Senior Vice President of Business Development
Jessica Hamilton founded her family business in 2005, successfully building it from the ground up into a multi-million-dollar enterprise and achieving recognition as one of the leading women-owned businesses in the U.S. in 2019 by “Inc. 5000” magazine. She brings over 28 years of business development expertise to Eberl, working closely with business unit leaders and senior leadership to develop effective strategies for driving sustainable company growth and revenue. Jessica subscribes to a philosophy for living she calls the 3 G’s – Grit, Grace and God.
What inspires you most?
I find inspiration in these words: Faith, Grit, Courage and Conviction. It is the melodic sound of my favorite songs from Casting Crowns, Barbra Streisand to Andrea Bocelli. It is someone who brings another person’s courage and own personal story to the light in an attempt to help make the world a brighter place. I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I go. With inspiration comes smiles and joy, with happiness comes love, and with love comes life.
- Associates Degree from Richland College
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie and Senior Trainer for 3 years.
- Tony Robbins Leadership Training
- California Earthquake Certified
- Licensed All Lines Adjuster in over 30 states
- Taken over 100 sales training classes over the last 28 years
- Enrolled in Harvard Business School for continued leadership training
- Steven Furtick Greater Devotional
- Broadway Musicals
- Barbra Streisand